11.29.2009

Making any class project with pokemon is AWESOME.

I had a dream of a dream today! o_o. It was crazy.

I woke up around 9 today to start on bio1al. Sort of. I basically just went over some repro
flashcards and watched random youtube videos of how starfish digest their food. My sister got in trouble again for whining too much about doing her workbooks. *sigh*. Anyways, I went onto Macys.com and saw the most AMAZING TOKIDOKI BAG SALE EVERRRRR. There were bags
being sold for 80 bucks from 180. CRAZY!!! I couldn't resist myself so I decided to get a messenger bag. ><;
To be honest, I wish I had gotten the black messenger bag but it wasn't on sale.

I went to Justin's place today to work on our psych project. Before that, we went to this sushi boat place, which..didn't have a lot of fresh sushi around. It was pretty obvious that the sushi on the boats were sitting around for quite a long time. Afterwards, we headed back to his place and started on our sleep project. (His place is huge.) Didn't really finish until 11pm or so. x_x. But while we were working on our brochure, we looked at various psych133 videos on youtube, one of which involved the use of pokemon.
After finishing the project, we went to genki. yumyum. Sometimes I tend to forget how cold SF can be so I was freezing even when I wore my Northface puffy jacket. bah. Anyways, I didn't really feel like getting something sweet so I decided to get a tuna salad crepe, which was really good. Luckily, I didn't have to take the 38 back home because my parents decided to pick me up. yay!
Right now, i'm helping my mom out by setting up this new laptop that she bought. Honestly, I don't see the point in her getting this laptop (perhaps it might be because of jealousy. -_-) because all she pretty much is going to use on this laptop is watch movies or do whatever. It's such a nice laptop...that isn't put to use by a college student Oh well. *sigh*. It even has Windows 7.... T_T.
I guess I could just use it during the winter break but that isn't really the point.

I can't believe it's already saturday. Damnit. I need more time.
Also:
Flo: I just noticed something horrible. x_x. If/when any of my brothers have kids..they'll be calling me ''aunt florence'' or ''aunt flo''.....aunt flo means a woman's period. -________-

I literally burst out laughing. Miss youuuu <3

0 Notes: