11.24.2009

GAH Yogurt Pretzels!


Woke up a lot sleepier than usual. Went to Anatomy class and realized that I forgot to bring my iclicker wihch SUCKED because I answered pretty much all the questions right and the whole class got two extra credit points. RAWRWRAWRWR. -_-. For some reason, I started to get a sudden craving for yogurt pretzels in Physics lab (perhaps it was because I saw someone eating them..) so I went on an 'epic' search of them by going to the GBC, Walgreens and Sams. Didn't find them in any of those places. rawr.
I then went to Eschelman Library to finish reading up on Stiff and start brainstorming. Went back home and got ready to do some weightlifting with team stupid. Then went to Asian ghetto and got jjeol (?) myun, which is this spicy sticky noodles that were super yummy.
I then started to slowly work on my paper (-_-) and played with the camera using the slow shutter speed and some flashlights. hehe.

I wish I was that good enough to make light art like that.

1 Notes:

Anonymous said...

LAWL, I thought you took that picture when you said you were playing with shutter speed.