11.15.2009

"my soul hurts" "oh no! your foot hurts?!"



Got out of bed around 10. I wish I could've slept more but wasn't able to. Spent the whole day in pain while trying to upload/tag pictures and webcasting. Within the first 20 minutes of webcasting, I got super tired and decided to take a nap. It was the best nap i've had in a while. biology for the win!
Feeling really lazy to go back to Berkeley (really, it's more like dreading to carry all my luggage back up to the apartment ._.) so I'm just going to go back tomorrow morning, when my shoulder's are not so sore.

Ever since I laid eyes on this mini trench coat a couple of weeks, I can't seem to stop thinking about it! AH! Why must you be 130 dollars?! =*((...Seeing that the weather is getting colder by the day, I feel like i'm just going to cave in and buy it sometime soon...

it's so cute..and it fits so perfectly..=(

0 Notes: