11.13.2009

Costco is fun.

Woke up super drowsy and slightly cranky/sore from the way I slept the night before.

On my way to anatomy, I heard someone pull a pick up line with regards to me studying my flashcards and intentions to study his body. Somehow, I managed to lose my ID on my way to class, which made me freak out for a little bit since midterms require you to present an ID to take it. Luckily, someone turned it in at the Cal1Card place. (Blessed soul.) Anatomy midterm sucked ass, asides from the section on Cranial nerves, the brain and auditory system. All the material I studied for the other lectures weren't even on the test. ugh.Heard an orthopedic surgeon talk about how their clinic has a brain tree, where colleagues would put their 'brain' on a tree before they go on vacation so they can do stupid stuff.
Also saw a lot of gruesome but fascinating pictures of broken/severed arms and legs.
Asked ED to drive me back to SF. ><; didn't really seem like it was a good idea, seeing how frustrated he was with traffic....
Picked up sister but freaked out for a little bit when she wasn't to be found beforehand and heard that her day care teacher didn't see her all day. Went to Costco and got foods for paddle-a-thon (which by the way, are better quality than what normally is bought on a regular race day).
Finally went home and finished mastering physucks.

Yay for paddle-a-thon. PLEASE DONATE! ><;


0 Notes: