11.17.2009

Starry night


Got back to Berkeley around 10:45, right before class started. Went through the usual procedure of classes. Found a seat inside FSM but then got a bit annoyed when the sun was constantly shining into my face so I decided to move into stacks before lab lecture started. Mike Meighan can show the most awkward presentations/animations sometimes....
Waited for ED to finish weightlifting and found out that he forgot his lock combo/where his locker was -_-. Team stupid for the win.
Went to Noodle Theory, which we haven't gone in like forever and ordered something OTHER than the beef curry udon..started to regret it halfway into my dish (even though it was still good) but still managed to have a little bit of the Udon because ED had ordered it for himself heheheeeee...
Took a brief 'nap' back and woke up around 1:30am to try and go up to the hills to watch the meteor shower. Although we only saw 3 shootings stars, I was still happy to go and look up at the clear sky and see the city lights from below. I love looking at stars =)
My pentagon star constellation beats your triangle star constellation.

0 Notes: