11.22.2009

Thankful

Yesterday, I didn't want to get up in the morning for practice but did. I don't think we've had so little people come to practice today in a long time but it was pretty effective. gotta work on strengthening my left arm more. It was also a bit rough getting back into paddling in Alameda with that cold ass wind.. -_-.
Went back home, started on cooking food and helped Lora out with her chicken pot pie. In the process, we watched Dogs 101 and Cats101. Yayy for dogs and cats! ^^. They're so cute.
Thanksgiving potluck was filled with crazyyyy amount of food. Wasn't able to finish as much as I did, which was quite unfortunate.

I don't think I've ever really had a Thanksgiving dinner as epic as this one, where everyone comes together with a massive amount of food and happily spends time with each other. Thanks Cal DB <3>=|

Today is one of those few days where I have absolutely nothing to do except to just chill around and finish up on my work. It feels pretty nice. =)


Heheh. He's snoring. =)

0 Notes: