11.27.2009

People still drive hummers?!


I had a SUPER weird dream last night. I dreamed that I was in a Beauty Pageant and wore this super gorgeous red dress. Through out the pageant, I was asked a lot of questions and then finally had to perform something for the 'talent segment of the competition'. I didn't really know what else to do so I grabbed my paddle and when I realized I couldn't really paddle in my dress, I started to talk about calDB. After I finished, everyone started to cry in tears and then I woke up.Anyways, I did a little bit of webcasting before I headed out. While waiting for the 2 clement, I saw these two ASIAN guys in a hummer. They got pulled over by a police car but I thought it was really strange for someone to be driving in a hummer when gas prices are extremely high.

Met up with Jen Hom for some yummmyyy xiao long bao. Also had some spicy dumplings and shanghai fried noodles. My favorite! :D :D. Headed back to her place and then went to Stones to do some shopping. We first went to Nordstrom because Jenn wanted to use her giftcard on some vans. I found a pair of Tokidoki rainboots that were being sold for FIFTY DOLLARS (normally 100 or even more.) but it was in size Ten womens. T_____T
I found out a lot about Jenn's preferences..such as her liking apples, belts and purple clothes. LOL. We went a bit crazy over the soaps/perfumes at bath and body works ( I swear, those deals always gets you... ><;) and walked around different stores. I went to Metropark and was SUPER sad that I didn't find that minitrench. *sigh*. =(...Jenn found a pretty good deal at that place by getting this black jacket/blazer for 24 dollars. I ran into Mark Q and we caught up for a little bit. I went to H&M and got this nice purple dress for $15 and then realized that it was on sale from 40 bucks and that there was a buy one get one free deal. Jenn and I walked all over the store to find something nice until at the last minute, I found this black
dress that I thought wouldn't look nice but actually did. So in the end. I got 2 dresses for $16. WIN. :D
Went home and had some arbys that my dad bought. yumm.
Time to continue with that webcasting and bio1al!
This is a shirt that I found at wetseal. Thought it was pretty interesting. Didn't buy it though. haha.
Also, Phil and I have decided that the Kool Kids Klub must go to Vegas next year during the winter break. B]
Here's an article that might of interest for some of you.

Before I forget to mention this, I saw a Muse ad surrounded by a bunch of New Moon items at Hot Topic.Hilarious. Sort of. Will post up the picture later.

2 Notes:

Unknown said...

OMGOD WE BOUGHT THE SAME H&M DRESS. ROFLLLLLLL.

its okay tho, i am not wearing this to db banquet :P

Refinnej.oow said...

hmm? which one is it?
Both are quite different from each other. lol