12.02.2009

So spaceous!

So I recently switched rooms in my apartment and now I have my own room! yay! It's really strange to see how spacious it is because I've been so used to living in rooms that are relatively compact ever since I came to college. Now that my sister has pretty much taken my room as hers at home, I haven't really been able to get a lot of private space until now so this is pretty exciting.
This is a section that's full of calDB stuff. It's still in the works because I have yet to get a bookshelf so I can place the TI and college race trophies and add more pictures. I also plan on getting a nice chair to put in here. weeeee. Thanks to ED and Jon Su for moving the bed frame..even though there was some 'struggle' in doing so.I haven't been updating this blog because i've been studying for lab practical. To be honest, I'm pretty scared about this practical because of what everyone else has been saying about it and that I need to do well on this test or else. I stayed up til around 4 or 5 last night drawing out the vertebrate lab stuff + a cladogram. While it was productive, I ended up missing my physics class and bio disc. because I was wayy too tired to wake up -_-. boo.

0 Notes: