11.06.2009

Something new.

Let's try something for a change.
I haven't taken pictures in a LONG time..
SO,everyday I'm going to simply recap what has happened through out the day and try to associate a picture to it.
..or at least try to. lol.

So let's start with here...
Today I woke up with the intention to go to Bio because I started to feel annoyed and guilty for not showing up. I told myself that I was going to put it my all in terms of learning the material for the last section of bio1a but I ended up falling back to sleep -_-. Instead of woke up to Anatomy and found that it was raining. Went to go pick up my rembursement check as well as order my bio reader (again.) on my way to class. Anatomy class was pretty much the same as usual: Phil and I going online, chatting to each other even though we're sitting right next to each other. After anatomy class, I went to 131A to listen to a pediatrician which really caught my attention. He was one of the few doctors who completely and enthusiastically enjoyed being a pediatrician. It's been a while since i've heard of good things for being a pediatrician, since most people i've met have claimed that most pediatricians tend to be more depressed out of all other doctor professions ( i don't remember where I got that from ). After class, I went back home to go change clothes and shoes and then headed out with Jasmina to make copies of the waivers, obtain poster paper and markers. We then met up with Walex and Luke to go to a costco run, which took a little longer than usual because I think they rearranged most of the items there. We bought enough items that hit RIGHT ON our projected budget, which was awesome. Went back to my apt and found that my dad was waiting for me to go back to SF. Went home with a bunch of DB stuff and now I'm here!

So you might be wondering why I posted the picture of a sweatshirt that says 'GO BEARS OR GO HOME'. Well, that's our new CalDB sweatshirt which are extremely awesome. While it's a bit big on me, I enjoy wearing it. Today I saw 3 other people with the same sweatshirt and I thought how crazy it was to see that. Despite midterms and the usual school crap, it makes me happy to see everyone on the team being so pumped up for the upcoming race (based upon the facebook spammage). Seeing Yuan's videos really cheer me up and make me reminisce of those times. <3 Seeing that there's only two days left until the big day, part of me is excited and yet the other part of me wishes that there was still time left to anticipate for this event.

Anyways, it's time for me to go eat hotpot. YAY!

0 Notes: