2.03.2009

"If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?" -Lily Tomlin

Back in New York, I remember coming across this book/journal in Anthropologie that really struck out to me. It was this journal that listed a bunch of questions, where you can fill it out and in the process, "Find your inner self". I wasn't really willing to fork over $25 for that book but it really made me wish that there were those kinds of questions online so I can do it here.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-5804081392647645435&id=873526&parentid=GIFT_BOOKS_JOURNALS&pushId=GIFT_BOOKS_JOURNALS&popId=GIFT_BOOKS&sortProperties=&navCount=19&navAction=poppush&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=tur&colorName=TURQUOISE

On another note, I've realized that my perspective on love constantly changes. Back in middle school I had this "what is love?" phase going on with a select few of my friends. I still agree upon some things, (such as, the fact that it shouldn't be said so loosely. Ugh. Bad experiences) but over the course of time, I feel as if it slightly can get tweaked.

Uh. did that make sense? Bah.
Excuse me for being sick. =( I didn't go to ochem lecture today and I feel bad -_-. I didn't go to my soc class either. Shame on me.

..and now I just totally wasted two hours instead of just studying.

0 Notes: