1.27.2009

I feel like a kindergardener

Do you ever remember the old days in Elementary school where the classroom has a chart full of the student's names and there are stars for each day where the student did an exceptional job?

Yeah. I should make one for Organic Chemistry. ehee

I would say that last semester was hell in terms of academics, extracurricular and other outside drama but it sure was fun. =) There were its ups and downs and I learned from them.
Now that I don't have as much stuff going on, I shouldn't have an excuse with regards to not doing my school work.

Semester Resolutions:
1) Go to the library at least 3 times a week. Yeah. Less than last year's plan to go there every day.
2) Dedicate one weekend to the stacks. WOOOOOOOOT. :D
3) Go to all SLC study groups
4) Go for BSP advising
5) Go for Asian Studies advising
6) Do more service =)
7) Stop bitching/ being grumpy as much
8) Finally determine what to do with regards to MCB/IB
9) Contact Genentech for lab position!!!!
10) There are 29 Organic Chemistry lectures. Aim to COMPLETELY pay attention for the whole time for 18 lectures of them. Anything exceeding it will result in a reward for self ^^ which will be figured out later.. (one down, 17 more to go!)
11) Figure out what to do for summer.
12) CHILL...but don't get lazy.

0 Notes: