2.17.2009

Cleansing

As much as I don't like the rain (more vulnerable to become sick, getting totally soaked and preventing you from doing certain tasks such as your laundry..>_>), there is something about it that makes me more at ease within myself. Listening to the rain just makes me feel more inclined to reflect upon myself.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to think of anything at the moment.
Yeah. I'm sorry for the lack of substance through out these past couple of days..

6 out of 8 lectures attended.

6 out of 6 completely paid attention in.

I'm especially impressed with myself with this one because I only had like 5 hours of sleep, prob, 4 if you count the amount of times I was coughing at night T_T .
I didn't even need to chew gum to pay attention!

Back to sleep...If i can really do so.

*self note: Buy more tissues.....and quarters (x_x)*

0 Notes: