2.11.2009

"Jump up let's get krazyyy"

In Sophomore year of high school, I applied to the HS UCSF internship program.
Turned in an extensive app with multiple letter of reqs, got an interview and didn't get in.
Last semester I turned in my HSI application, take took me practically the whole night before to finish it.
Got an interview, got PLACED as an alternate and had high hopes on getting in but in the end, got rejected at the info meeting because there weren't enough preceptors.
That that point, I felt like a failure -_-.

So who can blame a girl when she expected a rejection letter from another UCSF program this time?

What practically happened was this..
Jen's mind thought: "......Ishould work on my response paper"
*types a couple of sentences*
*checks gmail*
*checks caldb mail*
*checks calmail*
*notices an email response from UCSF*
Jen's mind thought: ...eh..I guess i got rejected...
*Opens email*
Email: Congratulations Jennifer, You were selected as an Apprentice for the UCSF Spine Center. Please email me back by today if you are still interested.
*The world stops*
*Jen's eyes gets bigger*
Jen: WHOA.

(Lora Lim in another room: What happened? )


Am I day dreaming? Is this for real? WTF!?

Sorry. I'm being incoherent. I'm just too shocked and surprised. o_o.


I GOT IN!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 Notes: