2.26.2009

Damaged

I chose to hide myself because I don't want to appear vulnerable to you. You say that I shouldn't hide my emotions but at this rate, I see it as my way to deal with things and move on because once I do, I feel like it's going to be much worse than what I'm feeling.

But I don't think you really understand the whole situation.
Ever since last semester, I've been scared of karma; that what I did is going to hit me back hard. In my past relationship, I've been so used to be the person who was relatively stronger than my significant other. I was the one who always heard about complaints from him that I didn't spend enough time with him whenever I was busy with school work and extracurriculars. Towards the end, I distanced myself because not only did I know that we were going to be away from each other again, but also because he was being too needy for me so it got extremely annoying.
Because of that, it has ended up to being where we are now.
..and it scares me to think that I'm in his situation now.

I think i'm going to regret typing this up but I figured you should at least know that fact. After all, you don't want me to hide my emotions right?

So sorry.

0 Notes: