2.06.2009

Asides from the 25 things

1) Unlike high school, I sometimes feel bad whenever I skip class; like i should be taking advantage of my free education. I haven't gone to my ochem lecture for a week now and I feel so guilty. =( I also didn't go to my Soc class on Tuesday. Looking back, I wish i went because it seemed like it would've been a good lecture to go to. My soc class is everything I wanted to look for in learning about China.
2) I've been sick since monday. I felt like shit on tuesday then felt better on wednesday. It got a LOT worse on thursday and now I feel a lot better.
3) I looked like shit last night and this morning. I hate it when your eyes are extremely puffy from crying so much especially in the morning after. It causes so much attraction to other people. I tried putting an ice cube on my eyes to make it not as puffy but it didn't work as much
4) I don't think I did too well on my Chinese test. =(. I was seriously thinking of actually dropping that class for a moment.
5) I was supposed to study and read for ochem but I didn't today. God. This is getting bad.
6) I love my Cal DB team. I see so much potential to do well. It's always so fun hanging out with them.
7) I have never been so physically damaged through out the year. One moment, shoulder and back starts acting up, I get UTIs multiple times, then I feel like something was going on with my hip and more. I swear I am not a hypochondriac.
8) I can get pretty emo. ._. I guess my previous relationship rubbed off. hah. Admit it.
9) I swear
10) Just because I'm "being a girl" doesn't immediately mean I'm on my period.
11) Girls are hopeless romantics but many refuse to acknowledge it. They dream of something happening to them and then when it doesn't, they get sad. Sometimes they lash out and be moody. Most of the time, I try to hold it in because there's no point since no official relationship was going on. Now that there is, I had to do something about it.
Its hard to explain.
12) Because of that, I can act cold and indifferent to hide my real emotion.
12) Yeah. I am a bitch. -_-
13) I am somewhat dreading Feb 13 because that was when my pet cat past away. Yeah you may think that it was 'just a pet' but he was so much more to me than you'll ever know.
14) I can be pretty needy at times and I can't help it.
15) After 9 years, my grandparents are kicking my parents and sister out of the house. I have no idea what to do about it. It makes me sad to think about what to do.
16) I feel really bad for not calling my parents and sister as much as I should.
17) My grandfather is a fucking asskissing jerk. I have my reasons.
18) I am so frustrated in why my parents have to do this or why they even chose to move to San Francisco if they knew of their money situation.
19) I wish school could be so chill
20) I should go to sleep now.