8.23.2010

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 21


I wish I was actually there to have heard this. SICKKKKKKKKKKKK. If you've ever watched the Jabbawockeez performance on the ABDC All Star Charity episode, you would probably be familar with this song. I really like the remixes that the Bangerz make.

If there were ever two organizations/clubs I wish I had joined at Cal, it would definitely be Cal Taiko or Movement/any dance group. I guess I still have one more chance to join but we'll see how school goes. That being said, I only have one more semester left as captain. WWWhOOOAaAaAAAAAAAA!!! I can't wait.

I am finally of legal age. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. These past couple of days have been filled with a lot of drunken hyperness, which I'm sure will last on through out the week. Last night, ED, Mary and I went to Thalassa to celebrate and was offered various drinks from the bartenders for turning 21. The drinks were delicious (with the exception of that burbon whisky/redbull bomb) and the night ended up with Mary and I screaming through the car window at incoming freshmen at 2 in the morning and massive amounts of giggling/hyperness back at Dragonhouse. Sorrryyyy Jayyyyy! ><>

Today was the first time I've ever gone to Caltopia. =O! Despite what everyone said with regards to the free stuff being of lesser quality after each year, I got quite a bit of stuff. Perhaps it was also because I was pretty lucky at spinning the wheels/it was my birthday. YAYY

Phil and I first stopped by the Muscle Milk booth and I did 55 girl pushups to get a free tshirt and muscle milk. WOOT. While doing the push ups, it seemed like people around were pretty surprised that a small asian girl in a skirt was doing push ups so quickly. B]. Doing pushups to win something isn't bad, but doing pull ups is something else. o_o; We went to other booths and managed to get quite a bit of free stuff, including a milkshake from Frealz (oh goodness, i can't take the name seriously.) Milkshakes, a slice of pizza from Extreme pizza and a sample of soup from SF soup company. :D I won a reallyyy nice bag from the levis booth and played with various video games. Towards the end, I signed up to get a makeup consultation by the Paul Mitchell design team and actually ran into Juls working there. crazzzzyyyyy. She was busy with another girl but the guy who did my make up offered to do my hair as well. :D :D
(I don't think I've had this much make up/hair styling before. So seeing it was very strange )
Afterwards, I went back to SF to enjoy a really nice dinner and a yummy cake. While eating the cake, my parents noticed that my arms have gotten bigger, my face is rounder and started to call me fat. Thanks. -_-. I'm pretty sure my arms aren't bigger because of an increased amount of adipose tissue though....god damnit.

2 Notes:

Anonymous said...

WHOAAOAOAOA! STRANGER DANGER!
did jay hear us giggling last night? bahaha

Anonymous said...

sounds like it was a fun day... but enjoy alcohol while it lasts cause now that it's legal it's easy to take for granted.