8.09.2010

Wow.

Holy shit. It's crazy to see someone you knew from way back then who's making a name for themselves out on youtube or where-ever and it makes you wonder if they still remember you. o_o


Asides from the whole wisdom tooth business, home was been pretty chill. Most of my time has been spent either studying, coughing, sleeping or eating jook. (Mostly eating jook and coughing) This morning, I went with my parents to walk around the Japanese Tea Garden since it's free in the mornings. I also got to play around with my dad's CanonD90. The menu was set to Chinese so it took a while to figure out what things were. I haven't been to the tea garden since I was 9 or 10 so going back was pretty interesting. Afterwards, we went to have dimsum on clement street, which was exciting because it was the kind of food that I've had that WASNT jook but still pretty depressing seeing that I was only limited to soft foods. -_-. My dad wanted me to practice driving and parallel parking so we did that for a bit. Wasn't too bad. For once, I actually want to practice driving again.

On another note, the AAMC financial aid process is definitely not my friend. >=O.

0 Notes: