8.06.2010

Yeah I'm not that great at writing these letters.

Sort of. I've been having a hard time trying to figure out what to say to Joanna. Aka. Jay Kim. Aka. my younger sister.


Anyways, I just got back home in SF from Dragonhouse. Its pretty sad whenever anyone of us leaves dragonhouse to go back home or goes somewhere else for an extended period of time. Since my parents were down in LB, I didn't go with the rest of the team back up to Berkeley and frankly, it made me sad. Anyways, my family and I went to Universal Studios and it would've been extremely fun if it weren't for the fact that I was pretty exhausted from the two days of racing and was starting to feel sick. My dentist appointment ended up getting pushed to Saturday so I decided to come back to Dragonhouse for a little bit. Although everyone was asleep by the time I got back (8am), it was such a nice feeling to be back and see the typical members in the house. I'm going to miss it again. =(.

It's crazy how two years can pass by so quickly. LB 2008 will always be a prominent memory in my mind with regards to CalDB and this LB was a great way to remember our 'dark' yet 'happy' days (not just because of the soju bottle being passed around..). I still remember going around and asking fellow teammates on how they felt the team could be improved in the following year and copying it down on the team notebook (for some reason, that page is ripped out though). I'm proud to say that we have once again moved our way on up.

Side note:
OMFG. KASKADE IS COMING TO SF. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
! Imagine how AMAZING it would be to listen to 4am and Angel on my Shoulder live. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O_O

0 Notes: