12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

Today I woke up relative early. Went downstairs to each kimchi ramen with ham and egg.
yumyum!

Then went to Hollywood! wee!

The shops at Hollywood were so amazing and HUGE! I found this shirt at H&M for 10 dollars.
I decided to get it. I also went into Guess and got two long sleeved shirts. Ah I love Guess.


We then went to Santa Monica to walk around the boardwalk. We were hungry around that time so we went to Bubba Gumps. bwhaha. I love that place. During the summer of Junior year in high school, I was pretty obsessed with Bubba Gumps. We ate lots of shrimp. YUMYUM ^^
Afterwards, we went back to my Godparent's house and had hot pot and I started to make cheesecake. I hope it turns out well. While waiting for it to bake, we decided to watch ipman. hehehehe. Phil says I'm obsessed with that movie but I don't believe thats the case. I just find ipman to be an awesome movie. lulz It's so pro-cantonese, which I approve.
YEAH. HK FOR THE WIN.

1 Notes:

edonn said...

i didn't steal your layout! i didn't even see it until today...so HA :]