12.17.2009

YES I AM DONE!



DONE WITH FINALS! YES YES YES. FINALLY.

For some reason, I wasn't able to go to sleep until like 6:30 in the morning. =/ I don't know why. It was really frustrating. Perhaps it was because I was studying up on insomnia and other various sleep disorders that made me slightly paranoid. Half way into my frustration of not sleeping, I started to get paranoid that I might have Fatal Familial Insomnia. Very very scary genetic disorder. Yeah. I know I was kind of overreacting. -_-.
I got super excited that I managed to actually sleep when I woke up today for some reason.
Today I went to Dwinelle and studied in the back of the class while Mary, Marcus, Jenn Hung and a couple of their classmates studied for Animal Behavior =). Thanks for the
fries and letting me crash your room mary!
I started to get tired of studying and asked the Racist to recommend good Chinese songs.
The final wasn't too bad. It was designed to last only for one hour and I finished pretty early.
Now I'm just waiting up on ED to come over so we can go get either Noodle Theory or Flame and then Ici. And get my christmas gift. WEEEEE! =)

I love my tokidoki headphones. I swear I am not a tokidoki whore.

Btw. On Tuesday December 15, Muse (aka Muzz or Medicated Urethral Suppository for Erection lulz.) Presales for their concert at the Oracle on April 14 came out at 1pm. It was sold out within minutes. I managed to get those presale tickets. Chyeah baby.

2 Notes:

Unknown said...

yayy congrats on those muzz tickets!
and anytime about the fries! we bought too many -___-

Anonymous said...

Damn! Nice! Now ED will be up close and personal to Medicated Urethra Suppository for Erection!