12.25.2009

How fun =)

Woke up relatively early today because the sun was shining into the room really brightly. =|. Had a pineapple bun and watched a little bit of the christmas parade until I found out that there was a Dogs101 marathon! WOOOOOOOOO! :D :D. Too bad there wasn't any cats101. =(
Then went to one of the many Asian malls and satisfied my sushi craving. Then walked around this asian supermarket, which I believe is the cleanest one I have EVER been into. It was amazing. Perhaps it was because most of the people working at that place weren't canto and spoke mandarin. Who knows.
Went back to Godparent's house and played a little bit of ps3. Then my parents decided to watch some hk gangster movie, which I fell asleep in (Not good enough for me. haha jk). Some people came over and then I helped my sister out with her homework.
The dinner was REALLY yummy. It consisted of Smoked salmon (YUM), bacon wrapped scallops, potato scallops, tri tip (YUM), law mai rice. yumyumyum. Afterwards, we made mini gingerbread cookies. At first mine was really ugly because I put a LOT of frosting on it and then it turned it pretty good.

Before

After! YAY!
The cheesecake I made turned out to be really good. Everybody loved it ^^.

Also took a shot in front of my parents with the rest of the adults. Very interesting experience.
The shot was really good though. Smirinoff Vanilla Vodka+ Frangelico Hazelnut liqueur . I had it with lemon covered in sugar. Really yummy.
My parents were concerned that I was going to get drunk or SUPER red off of it. Oh parents. :) It's quite interesting because according to my dad, he can't really tolerate wine or else he'll get extremely red. I guess I got lucky in terms of my genes. kekeke.

I think this has been one of my favorite christmas' so far. =) It's kind of rare for our family to be spending christmas with a group of friends not to mention to have a massive feast. yayy

Have a safe trip bao bei. No mosquito bites please and remember to bring back what I requested <3

1 Notes:

edonn said...

yay CHEESECAKE! probably my favorite pastry, along with pumpkin pie :] although i guess it depends on what kind of cheesecake and how it's made and stuff. pumpkin pie is just universally good.