6.19.2010

Day 18 A song that you wish you heard on the radio


I've said it once and I'll say it again. I don't understand why the radio station people chose 'Alejandro' over this song.
Today, Mary, Ed, Phil, Jay and I went to the AMC emeryville movie theatre to watch Toy Story 3. Prior to watching it, I honestly thought like other disney sequels and triologies that this one wouldn't live up to the first Toy Story. I was totally wrong. Those who followed Toy Story as a kid when it first came out will not be disappointed as the third movie was a really good way to reminisce the past and pretty much 'move on' with the rest of our lives as young adults.


P.S: Back then, I really really liked Woody because the first three letters of his first name was 'Woo'. hehehe :). I still remember drawing a picture of Woody and Buzz and feeling really proud at how nice it was drawn.

0 Notes: