6.07.2010

day 07 – a song that reminds you of a certain event

Sorry for the lack of posts! These past couple of days have been pretty busy with all the moving in and stuff. The house is still being renovated at this moment but hopefully, it'll all good by the weekend.


LMFAO-Shots

Last Saturday was the first time in a while since I went to a non-DB related party that was with filled with a mix of APO and PBL people. It was good to see some old faces and yet made me realize how easy it is to lose touch with them. Anyways, Jasmina is right. We've been spoiled by DB parties with fancy drinks (CHOCOLATE CAKE) and awesome music that anything short of it is just boring. I believe I have come to an point where seeing a bottle of only smirnoff next to numerous amounts of shot glasses and flat cola does not make me eager to drink it. Like I've said before, chocolate cake is amazing.
As you may have guessed, this song (among others) reminds me of DB night time activities. :)
This song is loud, in your face and obnoxious. Completely describes us.

0 Notes: