6.09.2010

day 09 – a song that you can dance to

heh heh heh

In Chiang Lao Shi's class during Junior year, our class had to split up into groups to create a skit in Mandarin. Because we were given the option to record our skit, we decided to video tape it. I think there were three groups, one of them including assface (I think their group made a skit about playing mj? I don't remember.)
Anyways, our skit was pretty ridiculous. It was about how a girl (who was actually a guy) got pregnant from this popular kid and how she dealt with her pregancy. Wayland (the pregnant girl) was practically reading his lines off his arm while his 'pillow baby' was falling out of his shirt. Random friends would pop their heads out of the school hallway and go "SHEN ME?!?!?!?!" every now and then. We also asked Le (who was the TA of the class and someone who Andy and I loved to pick on =P ) to help translate the skit from English to Chinese. HAHA. There was also a scene when I believe Andy, Wayland and I skipped down Dawn's street, holding hands and singing/screaming 'Tong hua", which in the process alerted a car alarm to go off. lol.
The reason I bring this story up is that during apart of the skit, the three of us (Andy and I were best friends with the pregnant girl) went inside Tim's house who was the father of the baby and was apparently, "super popular". Upon entering his house, we find him dancing to 'Tell me when to go'' with a couple of other friends, which we join in. The video then goes on for another minute of us dancing and going dumb to the song with gum wrapper as our 'grillz' and stunna shades. It was so ridiculous but awesome at the same time.

A couple of days later, Dawn posted the video of us on youtube but later made it private. Perhaps I should ask her to post it up again.

The next year, we made another skit in Ms. Ip's class which consisted of the Monkey King vs. Mao Ze Dong, an EPIC water balloon fight in the Marina and Keyblades. lulz.

This song reminds me of so many things, from this skit, hearing Gal Drum Corp playing this beat in the courtyard, the high school dances to DB activities. Good times. Good times. B]

I miss high school. So carefree and easy.

0 Notes: