2.24.2010

Yay $1 makeup!



Yay! After like what seemed like MONTHS, I finally got make up from Thuan today! A couple weeks ago, NYX had a $1 makeup sale. Seeing that I'm not the greatest expert on makeup and I don't like spending a lot of money on it, I decided to buy some. As much as I believe that true beauty lies within the individual, I figure that there has to be a point in time when a girl needs to start learning how to use makeup. ELF also has a 50% off sale on their make up so I might consider getting something from there as well.

THE MIRROR SWIZZLES (is that a word?)!!!

Goal: To know enough makeup knowledge so that whenever I go into Sephora (which by the way, is an amazing place) I have some idea of whats there and what to get instead of being overwhelmed.

Also. I found out that Gamestop on Telegraph closed down. What a sad day =(. Where am I going to go to get videogames if I ever get a sudden binge for them?! I wanted to get 'Heavy Rain' too....

2 Notes:

edonn said...

lol i think it's supposed to be swivel

Thuan said...

LOL sorry it took so long!

super late comment i know.. -__-