2.27.2010

I hate ants.

Dear ants in my apartment:
Why the hell are you here? Theres no food laying around for you to eat and yet a lot of you still manage to crawl in random sections of our apartment. For example, why do you usually congregate in the bathroom when the only things that are there are toilet paper, towels and shampoo? If the weather sucks and you're trying to come here for shelter, it's not going to work because once I notice that you're crawling around my stuff, I will raid/crush the shit out of you. Your visit in my bedroom, particularly near my bedsheets was not very pleasant and if you want your puny self to live, go somewhere else.

UGH.

(3:43:34 PM) i don't know where the hell they're coming from
(3:44:09 PM) nocturnalazn21 move out
(3:44:16 PM) nocturnalazn21 dragon house? lolol
(3:45:09 PM) nocturnalazn21 lol
(3:45:17 PM) nocturnalazn21 I'll have an ant farm
(3:46:27 PM) nocturnalazn21 I'll put it outside your door so when you open your door you knock it over

......



Anyways, the triple bday party was fun. There were some people at the party that were a bit too...friendly. Afterwards, I ate dumplings and watched a little bit of bleach. Didn't really get that much sleep from that.
At practice, I got a splinter from fiberglass on the HK. In all my years of paddling, that has never happened before. It's still stuck in there and every now and then it stings.=(
Now i'm here at Stacks getting ready to study. YAY!

Ear candy: Lady Gaga 'Monster'
I don't know why but I really like this song. I'm surprised it hasn't become popular yet.

0 Notes: