2.23.2010

Bacteria and Physics pr0n


Yeah. never knew those two things could ever come together eh?
Woke up today. Realized that I didn't have a hooded jacket or umbrella at ED's place so I went downstairs to buy a new umbrella. It was pretty expensive for such a small umbrella so hopefully it'll last for a while. Went to Physics and went through a whole series (of circuits! hah hah hah) of dirty bacterial and physics jokes with ED and Walex. I never knew anyone could ever develop physics pick up lines. Oh well.
History was cool. I found out that people from South China during the Tang dynasty usually had tattoos. eh. South China> North China..even though people in North China eat more noodles than rice.

We're officially registered for Alcan! yay.

I should be studying now.

2 Notes:

Anonymous said...

I AM IN A TOTAL OF 9 PHOTOS ON YOUR WALL. O_o

Edward Young said...

I love physics pr0n!