12.03.2008

"I'm Glad you're my trainer"

ochemfinal.nutriscimidterm.publichealthresponse.publichealthmidterm.
pledgetest.study.pledgejudgementnight.dragonboatballots.dragonboatmeeting.
study
.taaphours.chiropractor.hcomm.premed.sleep.
There are days like now where I want to kill myself for all the things that I choose to do. Practically everyday consists of running all over the place to do something that's needed. Instead of studying, I choose to spend time working on other things or rather I put off studying until I manage to find time (which i don't). Because of this, I ask myself, "is this REALLY worth it?" "why should I be so involved in these things?" "Why can't i just NOT care?"

and then comes those moments when you hear..
"I want to be like you."
"I'm glad you're my trainer"

that makes you realize that YES. It is worth it.

Balancing between schoolwork, the constant threat to do well as a premed,db, relationships and aphio is like balancing on the tip of a sharp knife. One little extra step towards the left can send me crashing down to my demise. Balance is what tries to keep me from sliding down and yet there's that constant pressure to do so. I just hope I can last through until it's the end of finals.

On another note, I'm beginning to find that I take PURE joy (and I mean ESTATIC joy) in being able to completely pay attention in Organic Chemistry lecture for one and a half hours straight at 8 in the morning.
Same goes for knowing what to do on the NMR worksheet in lab.

...I can't believe I just said that.
How sad.


I should get to work now. ><.

0 Notes: