12.24.2008

Holidays

So I don't know if it's just this year or something but I've noticed that as the years go by, the holidays just seem to be more of an ordinary day. I find it REALLY strange that today is Christmas Eve because I swear it doesn't feel like it. While I went out shopping with Flo, it seriously felt like nothing was really going on except by being surrounded with tons of christmas decorations. I still remember a time back when I was like 6 or 7 and I was SOO anxious to open up my presents on Christmas day. It was so bad that I convinced my mom that I could open one up on Christmas Eve.

Perhaps it's the fact that there's no Christmas tree in the living room this year (so sad.).
or perhaps that I haven't really had the moment to really think about presents for everyone. =/
I don't know.

I am so poor T__T;;
Must stop spending moneyyy.

I apologize for the short blog but thats all I can think of...
Except this:
BaoBei: I really hope you have a safe trip to Taiwan. I'm sorry I was upset a couple of days ago when we were talking about this at night. You know how I can get sometimes. It was the fact that I had to experience someone going away again that got me really anxious. But no worries =)
Regardless, have fun but don't do anything I wouldn't do. =P Perhaps I have more stuff to talk about when you come back! Come back safe so you can get my present, which I'm sure you'll like. Remember, 143 422!

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=104cdcySpEs

For your viewing pleasure. =)

0 Notes: