3.26.2010

Way too fast

Yesterday:

Woke up early to finish mastering physics. Went to Target & Costco with my parents. Got E.L.F brushes + powder for $1. YESSSS. My mom got some as well when she found out it all their makeup was $1. $1 cosmetic brushes at Target sure beat $38 cosmetic brushes at Sephora. Got cream puffs at cosmo and sampled some very yummy steelhead fish. Then went home and played a little FFXIII. I WAS supposed to make tiramisu pancakes but a certain someone bailed out. *COUGH*

Today was SUCH A FOODIE DAY. YAY!
The weather was really nice today. <3>Here are the places we went to:
Shanghai Dumpling King:
-2 orders of Xiao Long bao
-Shanghai Chow mein
-Pork fun gaow
-4 plates of chinese donuts
-Hot and sour soup
Genki Crepes:
-Vanilla Ice cream +strawberry crepes
Miette:
-Ginger snaps
Hog Island:
78 Oysters.
I had 10 oysters as well as a bit of clam chowder which was pretty good. yumm. Took the 1 back with Eric pon and discussed DB things. Then at home my dad made clams + cold noodles.
Now I feel fat. -_-

1 Notes:

Justin said...

I sorry D: Blame PBL! I swear we'll make some next week :)