3.23.2010

Recaps and Spring Break


These past two weeks have been pretty unproductive. How so, you ask?


Well, to start things off, the past week (or rather since last Wednesday) has been pretty much dedicated to playing God of War III, Heavy Rain and Final Fantasy XIII. How fun.
We finished GoWIII and Heavy Rain within two days. o_o. It's pretty crazy how it was done so quickly.

Saturday's DB practice wasn't so great. It's really hard to say because we've been working on a new style of stroke+race technique that pretty much only one person knows really well right now and you can't really do much when they're not there.
Afterwards, we played some FFXIII and then went to Indian Rock to watch the Sunset. It's really pretty up there. =) Now that it's fixed, I really should bring my SLR and start taking pictures with it. On the way there, we saw this mysterious looking tunnel and we decided to drive through it, only to find out that it was an extremely short tunnel. =(

Yesterday (Monday) was a pretty nice day. It makes me so happy when it's really sunny in SF, particularly in the Richmond (because it's foggy there 80% of the time). I played a little bit of FFXIII and Sims3 and then took my sister to Presidio so she can look around. Jenn Hom was nice enough to give a ride and come along with the 'mini tour'. It was really strange to walk around the halls of my middle school because it was so much smaller than I remembered it to be. It also makes you wonder at how time flies so quickly. Middle school was such an awkward time though, where you were trying to figure out who you were and what 'clique' you belonged to. I'm so glad that phase is gone now..but it makes me worry how my sister is going to deal with going to a new school and for once being academically/mentally challenged by different teachers, not to mention dealing with the "cool/bopper/wankster" kids. Afterwards, my sister and I ate at My Favorite Cafe for an afternoon snack and then went home to do some studying and sims3.

Today was a nice day as well. I went running with Justin at Mountain Lake Park after a long time of debating where we would go/meet up. I didn't realize the weather would be so hot that I was struggling to run with my black jacket on. ugh. There were quite a bit of doggies there, which made me happy to see them. Afterwards, I went and got a haircut! yay! Then went to DT to meet up with ED. We shopped/walked around H&M in an effort to find a nice jacket for him but failed. Then went to Puma and lupicia and got choco tea. yumyum. I went to Metropark, found that a new toki doki bag collection just came out (GASP) and bought this cute skirt. Then we went to Auntie Annes and I got a cinnamon sugar pretzel while ED got a plain one. Cinnamon sugar is much better. Even the lady working there thought so! She gave me another cinnamon sugar pretzel FOR FREE! :D :D! We then went to Guess and ED bought a pair of pants that were on sale for $60. Afterwards went to this Japanese restaurant near the 38 bus stop that serves donburi WITH udon. I ordered salmon sashimi with sushi rice instead of udon FOR ONCE! =O. ED was shocked. Then took the 38 bus home. It took a while waiting for the bus to come. When I finally went home my dad asked me to repark the car because of street cleaning. It was hard because I haven't driven in like...2 years. o_o. oh goodness.


oogotairoo (1:12:21 AM): and ED was like "...-_-"
nocturnalazn21 (1:12:54 AM): you mean o-_-o
nocturnalazn21 (1:12:57 AM): ears

0 Notes: