3.05.2009

Practices

For the benefit of my body, here are things that I've always wanted to do:

1) Completely cover lotion all over body. I've noticed that there are specific areas on the upper part of my arm that is dry and bumpy. I feel like it's grown over the course of time (I blame this on Dragonboat because I never noticed it until then)

2) "detoxify body", Eating vegetables and fruits for the WHOLE day. I don't know if I can do this but I really want to. I feel like my digestive system is crappy because a majority of the food i regularly consume is protein and carbs. ..

3) Drink a LOT of water. I used to do this in high school but i've stopped. I should start again.

4) Put SPF on my face everyday. I managed to be able to do it for 70% of the time I go outside but I feel like it should be better.

Anyone want to join me??

1 Notes:

Anonymous said...

i'll def. join you on all of that.. though i'm not sure i can do the whole fruits and veggies for a whole day.. not that i don't LOVE THEM. because i do.. it's just i think my body's used to "heavier" stuff and i'd get wayy too hungry. but let's try! =]