3.02.2009

Maybe I'm just in a phase again but

I love it when I listen to something that incorporates hip hop and another genre together. In high school, I remember being in this hugeeeeeee Fort minor/Linkin Park/Handsome Boy Modeling School phase and it really struck out to me because it practically mixed rock and hip hop together. (Btw, you may think I'm a nerd but I LOVE the lyrics in H!-Vl8tage. Look it up and you'll see what i mean.)

Reanimation was my favorite CD. <3 It was in constant repeat.

Anyways, the reason why I mention this is because I was watching ABDC the other day and I LOVED "Orquestra" by Quest (MYGOD. SO. HOT. AHHH.). It sent shivers up my spine and it seriously felt like an eyegasm+eargasm. Recently, I've been listening to other music, such as Paul Dateh and Jedi Mind Tricks and gosh...So amazing.

Man. It sure sucks to go back to SF by yourself when it's raining. *sigh*.

0 Notes: