3.30.2009

Augh

"I think i need an explanation because you're messing up my perception.
Was it all just an illusion? Think you need to wake me up.

Hallucination. I can't see past the lines.
Hallucinations. Is what I'm witnessing tonight"
-Myah Marie

Why is it that I keep having these conflicting emotions? It's like one moment, I feel like the world is wonderful and the next moment, I just want to get away from it all.
and no. I am not bi-polar. >_>;

Boo for the end of spring break but yay for the return of internet.

Edit: I know I haven't updated myself with the status of my ochem goal.
Number of lectures paid completely attention in: 10
Number of lectures I zoned out within the last 30 min: 2
Number of lectures didn't show up: 3 >_>;;
Lectures total so far: 15
Lectures remaining: 12 (?)

JIA YOU!

0 Notes: