7.04.2010

ugh. this whole fremont thing is so annoying and stressing.

------
Edit. 11 days later and I am quite amazed how our team never ceases to impress me. I believe a lot of us didn't have any expectations beforehand and yet we still managed to do pretty well. To be honest, the days leading up to Fremont were not fun to say at the least. Based on last years results, I was pretty hesitant for our team to go through another 'upsetting' race again. It was particularly annoying to experience moments where we could have a chance to do well in terms of preparing for Fremont (practices, money issues, logistics, car rides, etc.), then see it get hindered, which caused ED and I to almost doubt our team's potential. Clearly, we were wrong and I'm glad.
I am very proud of all the Cal 2 people who have been coming out to practice consistently and working hard. Y'all were in the 'big leagues' and got to experience how emotionally/physically intense DB can really be on race day.
That being said, Long beach isn't too far. It's time to step it up even more.

0 Notes: