3.23.2011

Closure

It's interesting how someone you once trusted and cared so much could disappoint you SO much. It's really shocking and honestly, when I think back to it, its just disturbing...and WEIRD. I don't think I can ever see you in the same light when I once respected and constantly kept you in such a high regard and that makes it really sad. Never in my whole life have I ever experienced so much loss in trust for a person, and it's just. really. disheartening. :/. Sometime in the future, I really would like to try and fix things but it's just unfortunate how you just can't get over something like that.


Don't take it as a way that I'm jealous though. While I do miss what used to be, I thank you for all the experiences/lessons I've learned from being together. It's unfortunate how things didn't work out but I'm glad they didn't. I haven't been this happy in a long time and I hope you are too. Everyone has their flaws in relationships and it was just only a matter of time when it was just too much. As long as you don't go out of your way to make sure I see what you two are doing, I could care less and if you really like her as much (or more) as you once did with me, then I truly wish you the best. But if it's not...it'll just make me laugh at what a stupid decision you made. I hope you realize that not a lot of people are in support of what you've done but hey, if "your heart speaks to her" then do whatever the hell you want and fuck what everyone thinks.
It also amuses me to think that she's going to have this lingering thought that I was once there doing practically same.exact.thing. as you're doing right. now.
So really. Have fun with that. If she has any sort of heart/soul, that thought should and WILL torment and fester in her mind...and all I can do is just sit back and smile. :)

How does that feel now?

0 Notes: