1.07.2011

Resolutions

Yes. I know. 7 days late from making them but I should just put them on here anyways.


1) Get a >3.5 final GPA for this last semester. With three classes, I hope this shouldn't be too bad... My main concern would most likely be lab but since I really like how Professor Bautista teaches, I hope it won't be too bad..
-Go to the library for at least one hour during every week day. Yes. Going back to my 'hardcore' phase back in the second semester of my Freshman year. I miss having a library buddy to do this though..
-Attend office hours
-Go to all classes
2) Kick ass on the MCATS
How to attain this:
-..Once again, go to the library for at least one hour.
-Start arranging a schedule
-Don't freak out.
3) 4 PULL UPS!
4) Figure out your shit with regards to TCM school or Post Bac.
5) Find a job.
6) Have better communication with my parents & family
7) Smile and Have fun. :)


In other words..

1 Notes:

Anonymous said...

disregard males and acquire currency!
get moneyyy haha