11.14.2010

Amazing

1st in Womens Championship
1st in Mens Championship
1st in Sprints
2nd in Div A (Cal 1)
2nd in Div B (Cal2)

To spend one night to really gather all the thoughts I have on this day and just comparing it to all the past races is really not enough. Every time I think about how far we've gone from that dreaded day at College cup just brings tears to my eyes.
To those who have been on this team for a while now, I thank you all for all the amazing memories. I can't imagine how life would be like without calDB.
Saying 'I Love You' to you all really isn't enough Cal.

On another note, winning the Women's final and then immediately drumming the men's final (which we won) was perhaps one of the most epic experiences I've ever had with regards to paddling.

luke: you have done a tremendous job jen, in the end the story of this team's revival is about you, ED, phil, vincent, jas, not me or the canadian
me: no i'm pretty sure you're included in this
without you, our team would have never been able to get that bump or i guess
douchiness. we needed it. lol
luke: hahaha i might have helped add a bit of swagger, but really your generation led this
me: hahah
thanks luke
that really means a lot
luke: im glad, you deserve so much credit
you have been the one constant in all of this
me: lol
i'm just amazed at how far this team has gone
luke: yeah it been quite the change, last in everything, to first in all of it
talk about a turnaround hahaha
Seriously. What an epic fucking turnaround.

0 Notes: