10.29.2010

Blogging slump

These past couple of weeks have been a been a bit of a blogging slump in a sense that I'm either too distracted/busy/ to mention whatever has happened or I'm too lazy to do so. Sorry about that. harhar. For now, here is a list of the things that's happened so far

1) Giants have gotten into the World Series! YEEEEEEE!
2) For the most part, I can do 2 pull ups (struggling.) and 3 chin ups. I'm pretty sure I can do more chin ups but haven't really gotten the chance to find my max because my ring finger starts hurting. But HEY! YAY for following through with a resolution! :D
3) My grandparents have just left for HK. It's kind of sad that the only time I got to see them was about two weeks ago when I stopped by home to visit a TCM open house.
4) When I visited back home, the weirdest thing happened where my Grandfather said hi. We haven't spoken to each other for at least 4 years now, prior to leaving for College.
5) Senior year scares me. I don't want to graduate yet. -_- That being said, Phil and I have constructed a bucket list of things to do before we graduate. It's still in the works but this is what we have so far..
- Visit the Campanile
- Go to a Cal Football game NOT THROUGH CONCESSIONS
- Go to Big C
- Get drunk, reserve a room in stacks and party during finals. really.
- Go to 900 Grayson.
Anyone care to join? :)

3 Notes:

Anonymous said...

i'd be down for whichever! :)

Unknown said...

probably won't graduate at the same time as you, but i'd still tag along for 1,2,4 or 5. (nothing exciting in hiking to the Big C, in my opinion)

Anonymous said...

whoaa! party in stacks? O_O LOL.