1.05.2010

Black and Gold

If I ever had to choose one song to create a choreo to, it would definitely be "Black and Gold" by Sam Sparro. (Surprised?) Even from listening to that song multiple times while working forever 21 has not phased me out from straight up dancing around my room with that song. <3
His music video is so hot. and classy. yes. classy. *swooon* Too bad he's not interested in women though =(

Woke up today and played little big planet. Around 1:40, my mom started to rush me to get ready to head out for my sister's parent teacher conference because she said we were late. When we were right in front of the elementary school (good thing it's a block away), she realizes that she looked at her watch wrong and that we were an hour early. -__-. Fail.
Anyways, I listened in to my sister's conference and helped my mom a bit. Then went running again then watched some good eats episodes. I took a nap in the middle of it. Planning to head out to go get some dessert with Jhom and Justin later. yumyum.

Edit: Okay so normally I don't really like fanny pak but I will make another exception for them because their performance:

I also want to dance =(


0 Notes: